My name is Darren Letourneau and, the first thing you should know about me is… I am not a doctor. I’m not an expert on nutrition or fitness either. I don’t have a degree in nutrition or fitness. In fact, the only thing I consider myself an ‘expert’ about is getting back in shape , staying consistent and improving every day.
Four years ago I was overweight and out of shape. Our 3rd son was just born and it almost looked like I had been the one that was pregnant.
With a growing family and commitments I didn’t’ have time to get to the gym anymore. I had taken the year off from playing rec hockey so I was getting very little exercise and I wasn’t eating healthy either.
I was tired, out of shape, out of energy, lazy and was losing my confidence. I decided that I wanted to set a healthier example for my children.
I lost 36 lbs in 3 months to get back in shape and 6 months later I was out of shape, tired and out of energy once again.
The plan I had followed wasn’t a long term solution. Just a quick fix.
So once again I was ready to turn it around again to get in shape. This time with the knowledge of what I had done wrong the first time.
This time I had the Support, Nutrition and Fitness which proved to be a winning combination.
This Fit Dad’s Bootcamp is for dad’s that:
- Want more energy so they can keep up with their children.
- Want the motivation to keep at it for the long run.
- Want to learn from someone like them that has already done it so they can make less mistakes along the way.
- Are tired of taking the scenic route and just want to move in the right direction.
- Are looking for a workout that shows them what exercises to do and how to do them step by step.
- Want support from other positive dad’s that are making the same change in their lives.
- Want to know what and how much to eat for best results.
- Want to create better habits that they can pass on to their children.
Want to set a healthy example for their wife and children. This Fit Dad’s Bootcamp is for Dad’s that are ready to take ACTION and make LIFESTYLE changes.
If you are going to make excuses, whine, complain or just looking for some magic pill because you don’t want to put the effort in then this Bootcamp isn’t for you.
If you are ready to join my next Fit Dad’s Bootcamp, enter your info below and follow the steps in the email once signed up.