Workouts

Nutrition is going to give you 80% of your results. So that leaves 20% for fitness.

I had always had this backwards.

Trying to get a six pack while only focusing on fitness… and I barely did any cardio.

I had no idea what to do for nutrition.

It’s more than just getting to your ideal weight.

Keeping up with your kids takes a little fitness too.

So to feel your best we’ll combine the two.

Depending on your goals that you determined we’ll select a program for you to get started with.

I’ve been using Beachbody at home workouts and haven’t set foot in a gym in the past 3 years. (except a hotel gym on vacation)

I never thought I could get the same results at home as the gym.

It’s true.. You can’t.

I’ve actually gotten BETTER results at home.

  • No distractions… early in the morning while everyone is sleeping
  • No commute… saves so much time.
  • It’s cheaper… over the long run you can create a pretty impressive gym with the money you would have used on a membership to a gym, You can start with no equipment at all.

 

So today we’ll start you off with a workout so you can get into the routine.

So how do you figure out what the best workout is?

The main thing to look for is the workout that you’ll actually do!

Get started with a program you can fit into your schedule.

Choose the one you like the most or the one that you hate the least.

I have a selection that you can choose from.

Kind of the same setup as Netflix but it’s workouts… also includes nutrition plans and recipes as well.

 

This is a free 30 day club membership includes:

  • Streaming access to a library of programs includes P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Insanity, TurboFire, Brazil Butt Lift, Ten Minute Trainer, ChaLEAN Extreme, Insanity: The Asylum Vol 1 & 2, Tony One-on-One volumes 1-3, Hip Hop Abs, Tai Cheng, and Rev Abs.
  • Nutrition guides, fitness guides and calendars for the programs.
  • New workouts and content that are added each month.
  • Try out some of the new releases.
  • Customizable meal plans and recipes.
  • Live chats with the trainers.

 

If you haven’t been working out I would start with a 10-30 minute beginner to intermediate program.

Most of the programs do have a person modifying the exercises to make them easier with less impact.

One of my favourites is P90X3 (30 minutes) with a nice mix of resistance training, cardio, balance, power and recovery workouts.

10 minute trainer is great if you are just getting started and don’t have much time.

There are tabs that you can select the different types of workouts, length and level.

 

Here is a video that shows you how to get set up with on demand:

 

To start up click the appropriate link below.

In Canada –> http://darrenletourneau.com/ca-bbclub

In USA –> http://darrenletourneau.com/us-bbclub

 

Please message me on facebook if you need any assistance choosing a program to start with.

Some programs also come with a nutrition guide that you can follow as well.

See you in the group.

Your friend and coach!

Darren Letourneau