Thanks for joining my 14 Day Fit Dad’s Bootcamp!
During this bootcamp you’ll get a mix or Nutrition, Fitness, and Support to help you live a healthier life.
I’ll do my best to keep these emails/videos short and to the point since I know your time is valuable.
The bootcamp will be starting today so GET READY!
Starting something new can be quite overwhelming if you just get dumped a bunch of information on you all at once. I’ve decided to break this down to ease you into it so you don’t feel overwhelmed.
Here are the commitments you’ll want to stick to for best results:
• Commit to working out with one of the on demand workouts or start yourself off easy simply walking 30 min per day.
• Commit to checking in on the group each day to interact with others.
• Commit to looking for the daily email in your inbox each morning to find out the day’s lessons/tips.WE START TOMORROW!
PHOTOS… are great because you can actually see where you have changed. Take photos from the front, back and side.
• Waist size at belly button
• Take other measurements on areas you are looking to improve on… like chest, shoulders, arms, forearms, calves, thighs, hips.On a scale of 1-10 (1=low, 10=high) rate the following:
• Your nutrition
• Energy levels
• General mood and outlook on life.Make sure to write these down so you can compare to your numbers at the end of the 14 days.And don’t get on that scale until the end of the 14 days when you have to record your weight again.
Here is a questionnaire (if you haven’t already filled it out) for you to fill out so I know more about where you are at and where you need help.