Don’t you hate getting frustrated when things just aren’t working as you expected them to?
So why do some people succeed while others don’t?
It’s all the little things that they are doing right.
And successful people all tend to say the same thing when asked about the secret to success.
“The closest I can come to the one secret of success is this: a lot of little things done well.” – Coach John Wooden
“Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.” – Jim Rhon
So if you aren’t having success.
It’s time to take a closer look and focus on the little things.
Are you focusing on the fundamentals?
Here a few things you can take some time to focus on:
- Are you eating the right amounts of the different types (protein, fat , carbs) of foods?
- Are you spreading out your meals throughout the day?
- Are you eating too many or not enough calories?
- Are you getting enough sleep?
- Are you prepared for your workout with suitable clothing?
- Are you wearing the right shoes?
- Is your warm-up warming up the right muscles?
- Are you using proper form for the exercises you are doing?
- Do you stretch after your workout?
- Is your recovery drink maximizing your workout results?
- Are you taking enough time to recover from your workouts?
- Are you preparing your mind so you get the best results?
- Does your workout include a recovery day with stretching, yoga, Pilates or foam rolling?
Those are a few little things you can focus on that will add up to success.
For fitness, nutrition and support along your journey go here: http://darrenletourneau.com/bbchallenge/