I’ve heard a couple horror stories of people getting trampled or killed just because they wanted to get a good deal on Black Friday.
I’m guessing that it probably wasn’t worth it for them.
Is your balance up to par in the event that someone tries to knock you over?
Do you have speed so you can get to the item first?
Do you have power so you can push through the line to get that sale item?
What about your combat skills in the event that it turns ugly?
Stay comfortable in your home; get on your computer and swipe up the deals without getting hurt, injured or some of the other horror stories that could happen.
Start enhancing your skills with this year’s deals so next year you are prepared.
- Prepare yourself to kick some butt with Turbofire or Les Mills Combat
- Improve your balance, agility and power with P90X3.
- Get extreme with P90X & P90X2.
- Crush the competition with Insanity The Asylum 1
- Or grab some weapons like stability balls, medicine balls or a jump mat.
This all STARTS at 5pm PST and 8pm EST
Right here: http://darrenletourneau.com/blackfridaydeals
If shopping isn’t your thing and you are just ready to start living healthier.