What am I referring to?
The people, places and things around you have a huge impact on whether or not you succeed when it comes to reaching your goals.
If you have people around you that are doing the things that you want to change, they will hurt your chances of success.
If you leave things around that promote the old behaviour that you want to change, it will hurt your chances of success.
If you are in a place that promotes doing the things that you want to change, it will hurt your chances of success.
This is a great quote:
“A strong, successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions. His own inherent force and energy compel things to turn out as he desires.” – Orison Swett Marden
A few ways to stay focused on your goal:
- Post notes around your home and office to keep you on track.
- Put pictures on your fridge of your goal.
- Motivational quotes on the mirror in the bathroom.
- TO do lists
A few ways to keep your diet in check:
- Use smaller plates.
- Make healthier snacks convenient.
- Don’t eat while watching TV or on the Computer.
- Take your time eating. It’s not a race.
- Prepackage foods into smaller containers.
And whatever you do…
Don’t leave cookies and cake on the island in the kitchen that will keep calling you to eat them.
You can also help curb your cravings with something that feels like a cheat meal with Shakeology: http://darrenletourneau.com/?p=1234