Are you having a hard time changing some of your bad habits?
I know it’s not easy.
Especially if you don’t have someone to keep you accountable.
You’ve probably heard “What gets recorded gets done” or “What gets recorded gets improved”.
That’s why anyone or any business that wants to see positive results makes sure to track what they are doing and their results.
Having a journal to record things about your bad habits will help you see if there are specific things that set off your bad habits.
Some things to record can be:
- Number of times you do the bad habit each day.
- Amount of time you spend doing this activity/habit.
- Feelings, emotions and impulses.
- People you are around when you do these bad habits.
- Where you are when you do this habit.
- What you are doing when the urge comes on.
- Challenges you’re currently experiencing.
Once you know more about your habit it will be easier to replace this bad habit with a healthier one.
Have a great day!
Your friend and coach.