I am always amazed by the changes people have seen when starting clean eating.
Just by making some simple changes to your diet you can get great results and feel so much better.
Halloween has just passed and the holiday season is coming up.
This is the time of year that most of the weight gain happens.
Wouldn’t it be AWESOME if you could just maintain or even lose a little before the New Year?
I usually gain so I’d be pretty happy maintaining my weight so I’m ready for January.
Many people don’t know where to start so here are 10 principles of Eating Clean that you can focus on to at least not gain any weight during the holidays.
- Eat whole foods and not overly processed foods.
- Eliminate refined sugars and sweeteners.
- Eat 5-6 times a day at 2.5 – 3 hr. intervals.
- Prepare your meal schedule ahead of time. Smaller portions.
- Cook your own meals.
- Combine protein with carbs.
- Don’t eat too late in the evening.
- Record what you are eating and your calorie intake.
- Eat without distractions and take your time chewing.
- Eliminate alcohol and carbonated drinks. Stick to water.
Focus on these principles and I know you’ll be ahead of the game when the new year hits.
If you’d like to join my email 5 day clean eating jumpstart go here: