I just came across this stat about laughter.
Apparently children laugh on average 200 times a day.
How much do adults laugh?
An average of 14-17 times a day.
Stress and responsibilities have stolen our joy from us.
We spend so much time on other things that something as simple as laughter gets left out.
Here are 10 Benefits of Laughter:
- Boosts your immune systems.
- Reduces blood pressure.
- Reduces the chance of a heart attack.
- Helps relieve pain.
- Stimulates the body’s natural healing process.
- Keeps you young.
- Reduces stress hormone.
- Helps creativity and decision making.
- Makes you calmer and sleep better.
- Keeps you physically and emotionally healthy.
What are you doing to make sure you laugh every day?