I’ve been Cizing it up for the last few weeks!
Cizing what up?
I’ve been dancing with the newest program “Cize”.
It looked like so much FUN… And it is until I watch the video of myself dancing.
It doesn’t look like I’m having much fun but I am.
I’m just concentrating on getting the moves right 🙂
Once I figure out these routines I’m sure I’ll loosen up a bit more.
OK so it’s fun.. But what other reasons would someone want to do this program?
- It’s a great way to mix up your routine if you are getting bored with your workouts.
- Great as a stand alone cardio workout… (I’m definitely sweating from these workouts).
- Don’t have to worry about the kids following along… no weights or equipment that they may hurt themselves with.
- I’m learning some cool moves that I can use at weddings and dances (Watch out!)
- Routines are choreographed to popular songs like “Hands in the air”, “Treasure”, “Lose my breath”, “Problem”, “Pass that dutch” and “Chandelier”.
- Fun workouts make you a lot happier.
- Balance and coordination will improve.
- Increased confidence on the dance floor.
Check out this video and I’ll show you some of my moves from today.
OK I hope you didn’t hurt yourself laughing at those moves.
If you haven’t already registered for your FREE 30 days of On Demand you can try out a Cize routine free for 30 days here http://darrenletourneau.com/cize/
Can’t wait to start?
Join support group with a success pack that includes discount shipping and a 30 day money back guarantee here:
In Canada http://darrenletourneau.com/ca-cp-cize
Just want to pick up the program.
In Canada http://darrenletourneau.com/ca-bk-cize
Have an AWESOME week!